2.10.2014

Basseterre, Saint Kitts & Nevis


Kartkę wysłałam w czerwcu. Łącznie z głównej poczty w Basseterre wysłałam 16 pocztówek, pani sprzedająca mi znaczki była zaskoczona ilośćią, podejrzewam, że postcrossing nie jest tam zbyt popularny.

I mailed this card myself in June. In total I sent 16 cards from the GPO in Basseterre, the worker who sold me stamps was surprise by the quantity of cards, well, I guess postcrossing isn't a popular hobby there.



Saint Kitts i Nevis jest wyspiarskim państwem na Karaibach. Kraj tworzą 2 wyspy: Saint Kitts oraz Nevis. Gospodarka kraju jest oparta głównie na turystyce oraz rolnictwie.

Saint Kitts & Nevis is a two-island country in the Caribbean. Saint Kitts, officially known as Saint Christopher Island and Nevis. The major source of income in tourism.


source: wikipedia & google maps

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz