14.08.2014

Painting from Congo Republic

 

Moja pierwsza kartka z Kongo! Może nie mój ulubiony typ, dużo bardziej wole pocztówki pokazujące ciekawe miejsca w danym kraju lub zwierzęta, ale zdaje sobie sprawę z tego, że nie zawsze takie kartki są dostępne. 

My first postcard from the Congo! Maybe it's not my favourite theme, I love getting cards showing interesting places or animals from country of origin, but I am aware that sometimes such cards aren't available.

Thank you Jitendra for the great card!


Kongo jest krajem w środkowej Afryce.


1 komentarz:

  1. Hi Monikucha,
    I found your blog through Ms. Olga’s postcardvoyage blog. Glad to have some English written in your blog too, or else I would have to run it through Google Translate :)
    I looked into an online stamp catalogue I always visit and found the fruit stamp shown in your Congo postcard. It was issued in July 3, 2005 entitled Fruits of Congo. This particular fruit is called Pomelo (Citrus maxima).

    OdpowiedzUsuń